Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

I am a bad blogger....

I know I am and I'm sure that's why I only have 33 followers, so I'm going to make an effort to blog more. I think I might try for at least once a week but its not always going to be nail related. Today my non-nail related post will be music I think. 
Just a few videos of song I love and maybe some comedy music.

The XX Ialsnds
I love pretty much any song they make and
his voice pretty much melts me lol





Norah Jones
Anything she does is great.



Jason Mraz
I love him, all of his music.




Maroon 5
I LOVE Maroon 5, my all time favorite band.
This is an old one but I picked it because he is so super sexy in it lol



Incubus
 My only words for Incubus is LOVE LOVE LOVE. lol





Lilly Allen 
Great British lady singer.





Miss Li
 One of my most favorite ladies 


And many more main stream bands.



YouTube singers! 


Mister Sparrow
The reversal (original) 

and another Mister Sparrow 

Mmmm Mmmm cover
I put this one on here because he is just so disgustingly
adorable lol 



I love Rhett and Link!



So I guess I should end this post, lots of videos and things Im sure nobody cares about but I like them so yeah.
Thanks for reading!!!




 photo badge_3df0ab2b960ab0465dc22eceaca8c781_zpse916331a.gif Courtney  photo badge_3df0ab2b960ab0465dc22eceaca8c781_zpse916331a.gif