Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

A Marine homecoming and nail polish.

My little brother( a Marine ) came home from Afghanistan after 7 months today! We missed him and are so happy he came home safely.



^
My mom hugging the life from my brother(James)



^
My Best friend Ashley ( she is pretty much our sister )
and James



                                                                                    ^
James carried his friend Randy a whole block to the car. lol
James is 6 1 and Randy is right there with him lol




^
Just a funny picture of Ashley .


My mom, Ashley and I went to the mall while we were waiting for him to get home and we got stuff!! 

Polish, 6 of them, from 3 stores.

First store was Hottopic, I love the polish bottles there!
They were also buy one get one 50% off.


Atomic Blush 





Major Ranger 



The next store was Victoria's Secret 
They were 2 for $15 ( the most expensive polish I now have )



Break The Rules 



  


Drama Queen




And finally the last store was Urban Outfitters 
The polish was 2 for $8 and the bottler are short squares, I love them.



Rodeo Sweetheart





Lollipop



My pictures do not do any of the justice! 


This is Rodeo Sweet heart and Drama Queen 



Thanks for reading!

 photo badge_3df0ab2b960ab0465dc22eceaca8c781_zpse916331a.gif Courtney  photo badge_3df0ab2b960ab0465dc22eceaca8c781_zpse916331a.gif