Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Run fatty, run!

I am fat..... lol So I'm going to start running! I made my playlist just now and doing that has motivated me to run. Now I know this is mainly a nail blog but I feel like if I'm posting my progress and the like I will do this the way I need to.

 So if anybody is thinking about running let me know and we can give each other some encouraging words, I know its getting cold but I am so ready to do this! I have been thinking about it for months and I want to be hardcore sexy! lol 

So I want to lose 45lbs just to see how I look and feel, I know it will take a while and I need to drink WAY less Coke.... I'm addicted to that shit! ( lol sorry) Drink WAY more water and just do stuff and not sit on my ass all freaking day!

My playlist is made up of a bunch of different artist that I love. So here are a few I put on it that I feel have amazing workout songs.

Skrillex  : Kill everybody , First of the year and Bangarang 


Queen: Fat bottom girls, Dont stop me now and Killer queen


3OH!3 : I can do anything, I know how to say, Starstrukk  and I'm not comming to your party



Incubus: Lets go crazy (Prince cover), Blood on the ground and Naked



Karmin: Crash your party, Brokenhearted and Super bass cover ( its a clean version that's awesome, I even let my 7 year old listen to it!)


And so much more lol I will have a good time listing to it all.
I don't think I will start tomorrow but the next day for sure, and if I don't I will be kicking my own ass.

Have a great night everybody!






blogger2