Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Im not dead : )

I have not posted anything in a very long time, and this is a great post to start back up on! I have been nominated for the  Liebster Award  from Partly Cloudy With A Chance Of Lacquer






The Liebster Award is "all about discovering new blogs and helping those with less than 200 followers to get recognized." As you can see I need all the help I can get so Thank you!


Here are the rules:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the "tagger" has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There's no tag backs.



11 Things about me 
                                               1.I have a pretty little girl named Alexis
2. My family thinks I am crazy for loving polish so much.
3. I am a natural ginger 
4. I love glitter
5. I also hate glitter lol 
6. I do not like sports at all
7. My younger brother is being deployed to Afghanistan in a week
8.  We have 2 golden retrievers
9. I am not very good at thinking of things to put here lol
10. I bite my nails if they are not painted
11. I have brown eyes  




1. What was your favorite vacation?
Just being able to do what I want when I want.
2. Long or short hair?
Im growing it out, so its at an odd length 
3. Have you ever had a blog before your current one that just received this award?
Nope
4. What was your first concert?
Laurie Berkner.. lol I took my daughter for Christmas 
5. Have you ever ridden a horse?
Yes
6. What is your favorite nail art technique?
Thats a hard one.... I don't really know.
7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I wouldn't 
8. Do you have any other hobbies besides nail polish?
I love to read
9. What is your favorite season?
Fall
10. What is your favorite wild animal?
Snake
11. What kind of phone do you have?
I use to have a Blackberry


Blogs I am nominating 
10. xoxoJen



11 Questions for My Nominees
1. Do you have any siblings?
2. Do you have any pets?
3. Ever use stamping plates?
4. Do you enjoy doing other peoples nails?
5. What color polish is a must have?
6. Do you do your nails more then once a week?
7. What does your family think about your obsession?
8. Least favorite polish color?
9. What time is it?
10. What color are your toes?
11. What movie would you watch over and over again?



Thank you again Partly Cloudy With A Chance Of Lacquer! And I will be posting much more often now!